Solitaire is a game played on a chessboard 8x8. The rows and columns of the chessboard are numbered from 1 to 8, from the top to the bottom and from left to right respectively.
There are four identical pieces on the board. In one move it is allowed to:
- move a piece to an empty neighboring field (up, down, left or right),
- jump over one neighboring piece to an empty field (up, down, left or right).
There are 4 moves allowed for each piece in the configuration shown above. As an example let's consider a piece placed in the row 4, column 4. It can be moved one row up, two rows down, one column left or two columns right.
Write a program that:
- reads two chessboard configurations from the standard input,
- verifies whether the second one is reachable from the first one in at most 8 moves,
- writes the result to the standard output.